RESULTS & PHOTOS
33nd International Dog Show in Opole with CACIB granting rights
under the honorary patronage of the President of Opole, Mr Ryszard
Detailed information regarding the show entries, staff of judges,
awards as well as the terms, fees etc. may be found in the
respective bookmarks. The show results and photo report will be
available there shortly after the show.
We kindly invite you and your dogs to the hospitable Opole. Wishing
you lots of successes, a wonderful weather and many great memories.
WELCOME TO OPOLE
1. Dogs and bitches that are entered in recognised by FCI
pedigree registers may be entered in the show.
2. Since January 1st of 2012 dogs with cropped tails and/ or ears
cannot be entered to shows in Poland. The ban concerns ONLY dogs
BORN IN POLAND AFTER January 1st of 2012.
3. Only those dogs, whose registrations are sent by
be entered in the catalogue.
4. The organiser accepts no responsibility for registrations sent by
fax or e-mail. Such registrations require confirmation by telephone
at the Branch office.
5. Transferring dogs to another class is possible up to the
14.4.2014 by registered letter or personally.
6. EXHIBITORS ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL DAMAGE CAUSED BY
7. Within the show and in the surrounding areas the sale of puppies
shall be absolutely prohibited.
8. In the event of the necessity of cancelling the show because of a
reason beyond the control of the organisers (e.g. rabies) the
registration fee shall be returned to exhibitors minus a deduction
to pay costs.